Sobre a oferta
At Bright we’re developing iOS, Android Applications and Web Platforms that set a new standard in terms of what technology and product design are capable of. We’ve done it in the past and now we’re projecting all of our know-how into our partnerships with large enterprises and startups.
We are a cluster of chance takers that value integrity and honesty, rely on trustful and synergetic relationships and don't forget to act cool when challenges arise.
Considering our current growth, we are looking for a Backend Developer with experience in the development of web applications using Java and Node.js.
You will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop smooth and clean software using Java and Node.Js;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions;
- Understand and predict the needs of our customers;
- Anticipate, plan, and effectively work to solve future challenges;
- Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required;
- Help guide and direct the technical strategy;
- Develop software by following Agile software development methodology;
- Meet engineering best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant field;
- 4-6 years’ experience with object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and data architectures;
- 2+ working with Java Spring;
- 1+ years' experience with Express.js or similar;
- Good knowledge on relational and non-relational databases;
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications;
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing;
- Ability to mentor team members on both Java and Node.js;
- Be a (smart) risk taker and champion boldness, commitment and innovation;
- Be a passionate team player, that doesn't take life too seriously and celebrates every success.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org