IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
(m/f) | Lisbon
VORTAL is a leading e-Sourcing and e-Procurement solutions provider connecting thousands of public and private buyers with an international community of qualified suppliers.
For buyers, there are savings to be achieved, increasing transparency while reducing risk.
For suppliers, there are more business opportunities to compete for, supported by innovative tools including market intelligence, lead generation, reputation management and reporting.
Vortal’s is delivering an ambitious project, with top-notch technologies and evolving many teams. We are looking for an IT Project Manager to maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of this project by defining, controlling, delivering, and supporting strategic plans. You will be working on an Agile environment, closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track, SCRUM ceremonies occur and that all squads in the project are aligned. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
· Plan project stages sprints and assess the business implications for each one;
· Ensure SCRUM meetings take place and that all squads in the project are aligned;
· Activity Planning and Sequencing
· Ensure alignment of all squads and end to end completion of all tasks;
· Risk Analysis
· Put together and coordinate the work of the project team;
· Monitor progress and make sure costs, timescales and quality standards are met;
· Adjust plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances;
· Keep senior management up-to-date with progress;
· Bachelor’s Degree required, relevant fields of study include Business and Economics;
· PMP certification;
· Up to 5 years of relevant work experience in managing IT Projects;
Skills & Knowledge
· Entrepreneurship, tenacity, proactive attitude and creative thinking;
· Agile/SCRUM processes;
· Deep customer focus and understanding;
· Strong influence and collaboration skills with executive presence;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Enthusiasm for technologies;
· Native Portuguese and fluent in English.
Why joining Vortal?
· Get more responsibility and professional growth: you will have the chance to propose, plan and implement your ideas, getting the resources and the accountability for the results;
· Faster career growth: you will get exposure to challenges providing you the opportunity to deliver bold and impacting results in the company, accelerating your career growth;
· Learn from the best: you will have access to training from the best schools and incentives for executive education;
· Join an international and fast-growing business: we are present in 12 countries with an international team from +10 different nationalities;
· Competitive salary package: Salary, fringe benefits, working benefits and variable bonus according to results.
More about Vortal
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of "100 best companies to work in Portugal" in surveys carried out by Everis and Exame Magazine. Vortal is also distinguished with the “Excellency Index” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.
Vortal is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team.