Junior QA Analyst
At Bright, we’re developing iOS, Android Applications and Web Platforms that set a new standard in terms of what technology and product design are capable of. We’ve done it in the past and now we’re projecting all of our know-how into our partnerships with large enterprises and startups.
We are looking for a Junior QA Analyst to help our team by designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
In this role, you will pair along with another QA colleague and work within the product team. You will perform a variety of tests, such as regression, integration, platform, and performance testing to confirm the stability of our software systems.
- Write test cases and requirements, execute them and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 1 year of professional practice with software testing processes;
- Understanding of development life cycle;
- Practical experience with different testing types;
- Fast learning, as projects usually allocate the least time to testing, you will need to quickly understand the requirements and the purpose of the software, considering the recent changes;
- Ability to meet deadlines and to approach a problem creatively;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Self-organized with no monitoring required.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send us your application to: email@example.com