Sobre a oferta
Sensei is a technology company launched in 2017, designing the most advanced and state-of-the-art store automation system. We are redefining the way retail works and built the only enterprise-class system ready for wide deployment across multiple existing stores. Trough AI-powered computer vision systems, sensor fusion and unique algorithms we offer the smoothest shopping experience, where customers grab what they want and leave!
We’re looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to play a key role in implementing and evolving our UIs and Design System components and libraries.
What you'll be doing:
You will integrate the team that builds and evolves our user interfaces and play a crucial role in the design and development of our customer's experience. In particular:
- Design, develop, and test reliable, scalable and high-performance frontend services;
- Identify performance bottlenecks by using application profilers and testing tools;
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high-quality UI;
- Helping in identifying and designing new product features.
- MSc in Computer Science Engineering or related field with 3 to 4 years' industry experience;
- Excellent documentation, testing and good design practices, and capability to suggest design improvements;
- Experience building highly scaled consumer-facing web business;
- Experience translating visual designs and wireframes into code;
- Proven success collaborating with Design teams to facilitate their success;
- Passion for web standards/best practices, front-end technologies and code quality;
- Understanding of good Design practices and capability to suggest design improvements;
- A detail-orientated approach and a desire to strive for perfection.
Nice to have
- Experience building native apps, in particular building components which span multiple platforms;
- Experience scaling frontend engineering through design systems and tooling;
- Strong Sense for Great Design & Usability;
- Scaling frontend engineering through design systems and tooling.
Benefits & Perks
We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Amazing personal growth experience - The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Remote and flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Ownership - This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Motivating compensation – Competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and talented team - A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
- Impactful work – you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture.
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Amazing! Apply then :)