Sobre a oferta
At Sensei we’re designing the most advanced and state-of-the-art store automation system. We are redefining the way retail works and built the only enterprise-class system ready for wide deployment across multiple existing stores. Through AI-powered computer vision systems, sensor fusion and unique algorithms we offer the smoothest shopping experience, where customers grab what they want and leave!
We hire talented people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who make Sensei a great company.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic junior AI game engine software engineer to help us contribute to the development and improvement of our fully-fledged synthetic data generation platform capable of leveraging the power of modern 3D game engines to deliver high-quality image data for training and testing our AI solution.
By joining the Sensei team, you will be contributing to building a company around state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning solutions for real-world problems in the areas of elements tracking, object-based change detection, feature detection, and motion pattern recognition, to ultimately change the way everyone shops in stores.
- Building large sets of labelled images to train machine learning models in different Computer Vision tasks;
- Constructing impressive and realistic 3D representations of retail store environments;
- Creating rich 3D simulations of synthetic customers with powerful AI models that enable realistic behaviours and product interactions;
- Developing user-friendly tools for managing synthetic datasets;
- Following state-of-the-art research and technology related to synthetic datasets.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement in Computer Science and a reputable university;
- Strong desire to work in AI for video games programming;
- Familiarity with different game engines and architectures (Unreal/Unity/Godot);
- Knowledge and passion for computer graphics;
- Solid Experience with C++ and Python;
- Comfortable working with Linux;
- Working knowledge of Git.
Benefits & Perks
We're a growing group of kind, curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of growth opens the door to tremendous and measurable breakthroughs. We can do this because we have an experienced management team, solid funding, and a great culture. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Amazing personal growth experience - The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Remote and flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Ownership - This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Motivating compensation – Competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and talented team - A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
- Impactful work – you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture.
Does it sound like "the job" you're looking for? Great!
Apply below and let us know why you are fit to work at Sensei. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in the next evolution of the shopping experience.