Senior WPF Developer
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain a scalable and high-performance front-end desktop application.
- Demonstrable experience in C .Net and front-end application development specially using WPF; experience with multi-threading is a plus.
- A deep understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
- Test-driven Development experience, and experience with Unit-Testing Frameworks.
- Experience with the following technologies, though not essential, would be a big plus ZeroMQ, Redis/Aerospike/Ignite, gRPC, Protocol Buffers.
- The ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems architecture and propose efficient solutions to tough problems.
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering new languages and APIs in a short time span.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- The ability to recognize & differentiate between barely working, hacked-together Code and Clean, high-quality code, and the talent to produce the latter.
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.