- Create business architecture models that reflect the organization’s strategies and goals
- Integrate the project and program strategies and ensure alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities
- Identify ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership
- Evaluate systems for discrepancies or vulnerabilities
- Conduct research to find ways to improve operations
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Create and implement a business vision and multi-year plan
- Ability to combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Rapid self-starting capability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge broker.
- Delegation and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in HR business domain of the European institutions and HR systems
- Excellent knowledge of applications design and integration, experience with complex application environments interacting with Web services, API
- At least 5 years of experience with Java and Java EE developments
- At least 5 years of specific experience in Oracle and PL/SQL
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.