- Utilize your technical skills to develop, implement, and maintain XML-based solutions, including XML, DTD, XML Schema, Schematron, and XPath/XSLT, specifically tailored to meet the needs of our client.
- Work with HTML4 and CSS to ensure effective presentation and formatting of web content in accordance with client' guidelines.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to identify requirements and provide technical recommendations aligned with their specific needs.
- Assist in the configuration and administration of JIRA, SVN, and Git for efficient project management and version control in compliance with clients' policies.
- Apply your advantageous knowledge of XHTML, HTML5, UTF8, XSL-FO, PDF/A, PDF/UA, SGML, Java, Perl, Python, and DITA to enhance project deliverables and meet strict requirements.
- Utilize collaborative tools such as SharePoint and Confluence, which are widely used by our client, to facilitate efficient communication and knowledge sharing among team members.
- Possess or work towards obtaining certification in ITIL to ensure adherence to the specific IT service management practices.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies such as Agile, PMBOK, PM2, Prince2, etc., will enable effective project planning and execution in line with clients' project management standards.
- Proficiency in XML, DTD, XML Schema, Schematron, HTML4, JIRA, SVN, GIT, and XPATH/XSLT, with a deep understanding of European Institutions' specific requirements.
- Advantageous knowledge in XHTML, HTML5, UTF8, XSL-FO, PDF/A, PDF/UA, CSS, SGML, Java, Perl, Python, and DITA.
- Familiarity with formats such as Formex V4 (XML), Formex 3 (SGML), Akoma Ntoso, and IMMC, as used by our client, will be highly valuable.
- Experience with collaborative tools such as SharePoint and Confluence, widely adopted by European Institutions for efficient collaboration and document management.
- Possess or willing to obtain certification in ITIL, aligned with the IT service management practices.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (Agile, PMBOK, PM2, Prince2, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage with European Institutions' stakeholders.
- Understanding of the European Institutions' environment, policies, and procedures would be advantageous
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.