- Higher Education in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience in PHP development;
- Knowledge of frameworks CakePHP (2.10.18);
- Knowledge of MVC methodology (Model View Controller);
- Experience in implementing projects in the NEXT.JS framework;
- Experience in implementing projects in HTML, CSS;
- Experience in implementing projects in Docker (Containers);
- Experience in implementing projects in MicroServices;
- Experience in implementing projects in Azure;
- Experience in implementing projects in CI/CD and GitFlow
- Experience in implementing projects in Jira
- Experience in implementing projects with Agile methodologies;
- Experience in Unit Testing and Integration
- Experience in software design/architecture in On-permissions and Cloud environments
- The following will be considered as added value:
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.