Senior BackEnd Developer
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces
- Create and analyze reliable and secure back-end functionality
- Remain knowledgeable of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to match visual design intent
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven experience
- Proficiency with languages such as Java, Ruby, PHP, MySQL, SQL, and Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git, and Mercurial
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.