Java Full Stack Developer
- Strong practice of Java technologies
- Minimum 6 years’ experience
- MVC (Model View Controller) knowledge
- Good knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS Protocol
- IT RESTFul LANGUAGE (Mastered)
- IT JS LANGUAGE (Mastered)
- IT Swagger LANGUAGE (Mastered)
- HMI HTML/CSS/jQuery, .. (Mastered)
- WEB Technologies web (Mastered)
- LANGUAGE IT Transact SQL (Proficient)
- IT JAVA LANGUAGE (Mastered)
- Methodology: Agile (Scrum)
- Java 8 minimum
- SpringBoot (for building REST services)
- Angular (at least V5)
- If possible: Angular Material (or other, such bootstrap)
- SASS or SCSS
- REST Webservices: client-side and service-side implementation
- DB: PostgreSQL
- Version control: Git
- CI/CD: Jenkins
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.