Power Platform Developer
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Power Platform Developer to join our team in Lisbon:
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
· responsible to implement and maintain HR technology solutions.
· Streamlines processes, working closely with business teams to understand their functional requirements, provide design recommendations and implement solutions either via development support or paired programming.
· Expertly designs and drives enabling technologies with a focus on continuous improvement and self-service: builds solutions based on department needs and acts as a cross-functional collaborative partner.
· Automates manually intensive processes and drives roadmaps for enabling technology effectiveness for processes, including improvements and automation.
· Functions as a strong customer service minded partner with the business.
· Partners, Centers of Excellence (COEs) and workforce on systems delivery.
· Improves the skills of HR users across region to allow them to continue to build, maintain and evolve their solutions.
· Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Bi, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Pages.
· 3- 5 years’ experience in automation projects (HR systems technology role is a plus).
· Software development skills.
· Strong understanding of case management systems and the ability to analyse, design, develop and implement solutions that meet business requirements.
· Strong experience in data integration and the ability to connect various systems and data sources.
· Ability to provide solutions and suggest technology initiatives to the business.
· Excellent collaboration skills.
· Strong understanding of user experience design and the ability to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
· Good level of English, both written and oral.
· Degree in computer sciences or relevant area is preferred.
What we offer:
• Hybrid regime (2/3 days at the offices in Lisbon)
• 26 days of vacation
• Health insurance.
• Opportunity to develop your career
Take the Leap!