Mobile Devices Engineer (m/f)
We are recruiting Mobile Devices Engineer (m/f) to strengthen our team in Lisbon on a hybrid basis.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or similar (preferred);
- At least two years of experience (minimum) in device development and certification or similar;
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP technology and its certification requirements (protocol analyzer, 3GPP signaling flow, etc);
- Knowledge of GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA/LTE/5G/NbioT/CAT-M, WiFi standards and systems;
- Knowledge of IMS signaling flow and protocols;
- Knowledge of IP protocol and routing features;
- Knowledge of device testing and certification procedures;
- Knowledge of device design and network interoperability (HW platforms, mobile/network related features and OS design);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a multi-tech team;
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment;
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills.
What we have to offer:
- Flexibility in the work regime (hybrid);
- Integration in a young, dynamic team and regular monitoring plan
- Participation in projects with innovative technology and an international dimension;
- Possibility of joining the client company's staff;
- Remuneration compatible with the experience demonstrated, health insurance and life insurance;
- Anniversary Day and Reference Bonus.
If you fit this profile, send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about us:
Movilges has over 30 years of experience in the Spanish market, specializing in Logistics, Mobility and IT, offers Consulting services, application development and systems maintenance. Like the technological universe, in constant evolution, Movilges also intends to evolve, increasing its presence in Portugal, not only providing the best services to partners and clients, but also offering the best conditions, benefits and professional growth opportunities to all its team.
In Portugal we are present in different sectors such as technology, health, public administration, energy, services, banking and insurance.
By sending us your application, you authorize Movilges Portugal to process your personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number and information regarding your academic and professional experience, as stated in your CV. The processing of this data serves only for the company's legitimate purposes, i.e., for the recruitment processes of qualified professionals for our team. For any question related to your personal data you can contact us at email@example.com