Trade Intelligence: Market Analysis/Team Support (m/f) - Lisbon
SALESLAND is a multinational company providing outsourcing services in the sales field. Our customers use our services to maximize their sales and their market position.
We are recruiting for a brand in the tobacco industry who seeks to incorporate (full-time) a Trade Intelligence (m/f), in Lisbon.
- Understand the market, its dynamics and consumer behavior in order to create opportunities and contribute to increased brand visibility in the market;
- Develop and analyze reports to facilitate decision making;
- Prepare reports with the periodicity required by the brand;
- Manage the flow of information;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis;
- Propose and monitor trade marketing actions to improve results, taking into account the market analysis performed;
- Monitor the monthly activities of the commercial teams, KPI's and executions;
- Support in controlling the budget for the project and control the achievement of KPI'S;
- Develop practices that increase the well-being of the teams.
- Higher education in Marketing, Business Administration or similar fields;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in trade marketing, sales or data agencies;
- Mastery in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and CRM (Power BI and Sales Force) tools;
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written - mandatory);
- Fluency in Portuguese (oral and written - mandatory);
- Knowledge of Spanish language (preferable);
- Ability to interpret data and outputs.
- Communication skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Problem solving skills;
- Orientation to teamwork;
- Tolerance to pressure;
- Proactivity in decision making;
- Strategic vision.
- Full-Time Schedule: 40h per week;
- Employment Contract
- Fixed Salary + SA.