RPA Developer (Brussels)
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a RPA Developer to join our team in Brussels:
Job description and core responsibilities:
• Good understanding of the business needs in collaboration with the Process Engineer and other contributors.
• Elaboration of detailed technical design.
• Scripting according to the cluster standards and guidelines, and considering required quality and performance levels.
• Testing in collaboration with requestor, process engineer, ...
• Contribution to the Agile squad by estimation of development workload; helps peers and share guidance and expertise, make improvement proposals, ...
• Elaboration of (or contribution to) the preparation of the installation in production – including integration and assembly testing.
• Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing).
• Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers.
• Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review).
Mandatory Tech Skills:
• IT / technical background.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• RPA and Blueprism training and relevant experience
• Technical knowledge
• Acquainted with interacting with business, understanding business needs, good communication
Languages: English + Dutch or French
The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
Location: Brussels (Hybrid: 50% homeworking; 50% on site)
Take the Leap!