Control-M Administrator (Brussels)
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Control-M Administrator to join our team in Brussels:
Job description and core responsabilities:
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert on Management of the asset “Job Scheduling” – Control-M (distributed platforms)
As a Schedule specialist, you will:
• Participate in the migration of the Control-M system components toward cloud.
• Take care of the implementation and upgrade of BMC Control-M Workload Automation scheduler: Control-M Server/Enterprise Manager and agents.
• Support our clients to migrate applicative jobs towards the Cloud.
• Be a 3rd line support in order to support the system.
• Participate in on-call duty.
Mandatory Tech Skills:
• At least 4 years of acknowledged experience in the technical and/or functional domain.
· Experience with the implementation and upgrade of BMC Control-M Workload Automation scheduler: Control-M Server/Enterprise Manager and agents.
• Experience with Linux.
Preferential Tech Skills:
Following knowledges are a plus:
• Practical knowledge in cloud migration, transformation experience and a good knowledge of network concepts, application and user security.
• Cloud Technology knowledge.
• Conceptual and architectural understanding of the symbiosis between Cloud, Distributed systems and Mainframe.
• Experience Windows scripting, PowerShell.
• Experience support towards users (possible on calls).
• Insight in C++, C#, Java .
•Insight in CONTROL-M for z/OS.
The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
Location: Hybrid (Brussels)