Developer (Scala, Flink, Kafka)
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Developer (Scala, Flink, Kafka) to join our team:
Job description and core responsIbilities:
As a Developer, you will join the enthusiastic and multidisciplinary Fraud Management team. Together, you develop qualitative applications contributing to our services security used by our Clients.
• You develop new functionalities of the squad services from the client’s requirements definition to the deployment in PROD.
• You help to define the development plan and acceptance criteria out of those requirements.
• You design, build, test and maintain the new features with high performance, reusable, reliable, and secure code.
• You focus on the best possible performance, quality, and uptime of the application by: Identifying & solving bottlenecks or bugs; ensuring High Code quality and organization; making smart automatization.
Mandatory Tech Skills:
• You have (at least) a strong interest in the Security domain such as the Fraud Detection.
• You know your way around:
• Security embedding in the DevOps pipeline.
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
• Clean code principles and apply them effectively.
• Test driven development.
• Scripting and incident handling.
Preferential Tech Skills:
You surprise us with your experience in the following technologies/programming languages:
• (Most important): Scala, Flink, Kafka, MSSQL server
• Spring, JPA Hibernate
Location: Hybrid (Brussels)
Take the Leap!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org