DevOps Engineer - 100% Remote from Portugal
Our client Is a Portuguese technological start-up based in the interior of Portugal, in the beautiful city of Seia, Serra da Estrela. We help our clients put tech-talented teams at the heart of their business. Our goal is to disrupt things not just on the business front, but also to build affirming and inclusive cultures.
- Full life-cycle project experience / Experience in the agile software development process;
- Hands-on experience in cloud-based development (Azure preferred or other cloud providers);
- A passion for technology and a wish to improve and innovate using the latest technologies;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using, Docker, GitLab;
- Like to collaborate within engineering and beyond;
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible or Octopus;
- Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end projects of a certain complexity and ensure Service Level Agreements are successfully delivered. Develop solutions to technical problems that arise;
- Use your expertise to input into reengineering and design;
- Establish coding standards for the team, and ensure high code quality;
- Actively look for the latest tools and technologies within or outside the company;
- Actively learn and help implement the new industry standards related to products, people, and processes;
- Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the team's performance;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders on managing project milestones, short-term, and long-term planning, etc.
- Help identify the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively.