Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our team:
Job description and core responsIbilities:
• You define the overall test strategy that each squad needs to apply, being based on the quality standards and risk management as described in the overall Test Strategy of the client.
• You are accountable for the E2E scope and test coverage of the features of your scope, for functional as well as non-functional testing (regression, usability, performance, security,...).
• You work on a close professional way together with the other squad / tribe members (testers, scrum masters, product owners, release engineers, developers, analysts, ...)
Mandatory Tech Skills:
• Master or equivalent by experience and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of different test techniques/ test levels, principles of functional / non functional testing as structured and risk-based testing.
• Knowledge of functional, application and infrastructure architecture.
• Knowledge of test management / automation tools like Octane, Cucumber, Service virtualisation.
• Knowledge of API testing and tools (Postman,...).
· English and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Preferential tech skills:
• ISTQB certification is a plus
Location: Hybrid (Brussels: 2 days on-site + 3 days homeworking)