»»»Your Mission««« as a 📱Jr. iOS Developer 📱is to help the team to design and build end-to-end face authentication Mobile Applications.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with top-notch multi-disciplinary software development team
- Create Mobile SDKs that integrate YooniK services with partners
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Produce high-quality software, with the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Help maintain and improve code quality, organization, and automation
- Work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
Our Ideal Candidate Has/Is:
- 1+ years of experience developing mobile applications (iOS Applications and SDKs)
- Degree in Informatics, Software Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ideally, proficient in Swift (Flutter or React Native can be considered)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Familiarity with Agile software development and Gitflow
- Critical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Pragmatic with a "get it done" mindset - you are driven by an insatiable desire to make progress and help others 😀
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The opportunity to work in scaling up the next generation of authentication services – you will learn a lot!
- Have a bright future at a rising star deep-tech startup where you can add real value to our innovative solutions - your opinion will be heard!
- Informal work culture - you are allowed to be yourself!
- Autonomy - you will have a say in what you work on and how you work on it!
- Remote work (from Portugal)
- Good compensation package based on experience and great career growth opportunities
- Company stock options plan
- Health insurance
- + 3 time-off days: Birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
[YooniK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to promoting inclusion and we encourage diversity. Feel free to submit your application regardless of your race/colour, national origin/ethnicity, religion, age, sex/gender/sexual orientation or medical history. Just be yourself!]