We are a fast-growing startup in Porto dedicated to designing and building games that can be used in every situation of your daily life. We believe our games have the power to make a real impact and we are constantly seeking new and creative ways to use them.
Are you looking for your next exciting project?
We are looking for a DevOps 💻 with a solid teammate mindset and a passion for the entertainment world, to work in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
Let’s work together to continuously improve systems and keep our games running smoothly!
What you will do 🔍
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from design, deployment, operation, and refinement;
- Optimize reliability monitoring & alerting;
- Close cooperation with multidisciplinary teams;
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems in the system landscape;
- Work with a complex cloud infrastructure that is used by thousands of users daily;
- Iteratively perform auditing of performance and reliability vulnerabilities;
- Be an active part of decisions and system improvements.
What you need to have 🤓
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of experience in DevOps, System Reliability, or a similar field;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques, building continuous integration solutions using Docker and GitLab;
- Ability to use your expertise for input into research, reengineering, and design;
- Experience with Operating Systems & Networking knowledge;
- Experience with microservices architectures;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be comfortable working with Jira and Confluence.
Bonus points if you…🏆
- Have experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Loki, Grafana, Datadog, and others.
Why Darwin? 🎲
- Office space in Porto
- Health insurance
- A hybrid working model
- Opportunity to become one of the first in a fast-growing startup
- Great professional development in an innovative and modern technology-driven company
- Strong team-oriented culture driven by passion and quality
- Creative work environment
More than the comfort we offer, we are proud of our work.
Be part of the evolution. Evolve the game with us!