Scrum Master (Senior/Expert)
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Scrum Master (Senior/Expert) to join our team:
Job description and Core Responsibilities:
• set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
• schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
• guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
• provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
• assist and support the team in the delivery of the Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.
• track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
Project methodology and Coaching
• coach and challenge the Project Team
• help the Project Team face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
• remove barriers to team effectiveness and protect the team from outside distractions
• ambassador of agile methods within the company
• provide to his/her superiors a reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within projects
• risk & issue management
Mandatory Tech Skills:
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
• Between 3 and 6 years (minimum) of experience
• Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Rally, Jira)
• Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
• Sound knowledge of software development methodology
• Sound knowledge of project management methodology
Location: Brussels (Hybrid)
Languages: EN and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Notes: The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
They must be open to work in a hybrid regime.
Take the Leap, Join Us!