IT Functional analyst
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a IT Functional analyst to join our team:
Job description and Core Responsibilities:
The Functional Analyst:
• clearly identifies the problems that the business are experiencing and/or the business requirements and maps out possible solutions that can be developed and integrated in the enterprise production environment.
• investigates costs and benefits.
• consequently designs the chosen solution in detail, defining exactly what it should look like, which data are involved, and which processes are supported.
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
• At least 3 years of professional experience as IT Functional Analyst
• Experience as a front-end business / functional / technical analyst
• Good knowledge of web services and RESTful APIs
• Experience of designing API Swagger definitions
• Good documentation skills – knowledge of UML, BPMN, etc.
• Experience of using UML tools like Microsoft Visio, PlantUML, etc.
• Log analysis to point-out incidents / impediments root cause
• Programming background (able to read and understand code)
• Technical background: Web, Mobile app, XML, XSD, JSON, SoapUI, Postman
• Testing – determining test scenarios and executing tests
• Knowledge of the concerned metier(s)
• Knowledge of analysis methodology (according to enterprise standards)
Location: Brussels (50% on site; 50% homeworking)
Languages: EN and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Notes: The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
They must be open to work in a hybrid regime.
Take the Leap, Join Us!