IT Developer (Frontend)
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a IT Developer to join our team:
Job description and Core Responsibilities:
As a skilled Front end Developer, you will join a fantastic team of Software development specialists and work in an Agile squad where you’ll be responsible of:
• Translating requirements into high quality code
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Mandatory Tech Skills:
• You are a "software craftsman" who sees software development as a craft.
• 2 to 5 years of experience
• You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
• You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
• You are familiar with test-driven development and you have practical experience with it
• Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles
• Knowledge of Docker, Container and Groovy (nice to have)
• Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum (nice to have)
Location: Brussels (Hybrid)
Languages: EN and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Notes: The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
They must be open to work in a hybrid regime.
Take the Leap, Join Us!