Business Analyst (HR Tools)
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (HR Tools) to join our team:
Job description and Core Responsibilities:
As business analyst, you are part of a multidisciplinary team with process engineers and dev engineers.
Together, we support, both functionally and technically, all the HR tools necessary for good management within HR.
• Together with the team, you will be jointly responsible for the functional management of important HR applications (Payroll, My Time & Absences, Cafeteria Tool...) within SAP HR.
• You analyze the new legal/internal directives, make proposals for solutions and/or improvements in operational management. You make test plans, coordinate acceptance testing, ensure good communication with end users and ensure everything complies with legal requirements.
• You contribute to the development of impact assessments and business cases in support of the Product Owner
• You work closely with the team during solution design activities, using Agile working methods
Mandatory Tech Skills:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent thanks to your experience in a similar position.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
• Good expertise in MS Office
• Good understanding of IS and testing
• Knowledge SAP
Location: Brussels (50% on site; 50% homeworking)
Languages: EN and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Notes: The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
They must be open to work in a hybrid regime.
Take the Leap, Join Us!