Building Site Project Manager
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Building Site Project Manager to join our team:
Job description and Core Responsibilities:
• Is able to manage highly qualified and specialized collaborators
• Is results oriented with particular attention to quality, and in constant search for improvement
• "end to end" managing, coordinating and monitoring projects (study and implementation).
• Carry out, within the agreed deadlines, feasibility studies and creative preliminary projects (according to the concepts in force), including their budget estimate, in accordance with the prerequisites and constraints.
• Be "end to end" responsible for the flawless execution of the agreed projects, works and removals, according to the norms and standards in force
• Deliver these projects on time, on budget and according to the expected level of quality
• At the project level, be the privileged contact for external partners, challenge them and guide them when necessary with regard to the various building lots in charge of the client.
• Follow the correct financial distribution between the parties involved. Optimize costs according to needs and added value for the client.
• Manage the commercial relationship. Maintain a good balance between Business demands, the vision of the parties involved and the various constraints (budgetary, technical, etc.). Make the client aware of the budgetary impact of their requests.
• In good collaboration with Expertise Center, participate in the development and correct application of standards and directives.
• Lead CAD and operational technical skills (construction, HVAC, electrical and wiring). In good collaboration with Expertise Center and Space Management, Study & Drawing
• Consider as a priority that the updating, after the adaptation work, of the documentation in Projectwise is done. This in close collaboration with Document Management.
• Disseminate information in a structured way, using the right channels.
• Focus on strong relationships and good collaboration with your colleagues from other regions and all stakeholders.
Location: Brussels (Hybrid)
Languages: English and French
Notes: The candidate must be living in Belgium or with a desire to move there.
They must be open to work in a hybrid regime.
Take the Leap, Join Us!