DevOps Engineer Senior
- Deploy, secure, and maintain robust applications in production environments
- Build core infrastructure in the cloud (mainly Amazon Web Services)
- Design application infrastructure using microservices architecture
- Orchestrate containers and maintain environment using Kubernetes
- Automate operations using scripts and automation tools
- Implement reliable CI/CD pipelines
- Comply with all security best practices and relevant compliance / regulatory requirements
- Adopt and promote DevOps philosophy in tech teams
- 3+ years of experience as a professional DevOps engineer including experience building with the following tools and technologies:
- Serverless compute
- Bash scripting and system administration
- Amazon Web Services (Certifications preferred)
- Security and compliance best practices on AWS
- Version control tools such as Git
- CI/CD pipelines built with native AWS tools or Jenkins, Ansible, or similar
- Deployment with CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Comfort with nodeJS
- Experience with database administration is a plus (relational, non-relational,timeseries)
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field + experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working directly with clients with professional demeanour.
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.