IT Technical Specialist -Salesforce Administrator
· Work with user community to understand business processes and document business requirements
· Provide input to solution designs that meet business requirements, enhance the user experience and drive adoption
· Develop functional specifications that will be used as the basis for configuration and/or development
· Make configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
· Develop robust test scripts
· Develop end user training materials
· Demo standard Salesforce functionality or developed solutions to the user community
· All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions
· Triage problems between user issues, process issues, application issues or general systems issues.
· Resolve issues either by addressing them directly or escalating and managing the issue with 3rd party support or Salesforce support.
· Proactively monitor and maintain the health of the Salesforce platform -data integrity, system performance, backups, data archiving etc…
· Ability to perform above responsibilities independently with some assistance and guidance from a senior Salesforce Administrator
Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Certification Requirements: Salesforce Administrator certification a plus
Previous Experience: Experience in implementing processes and tools in an organization. Work experience on the business side in the related field is a plus.
1-3 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
Travel Requirements: National and international travel may be required
Language: Proficient in English language
Software: Salesforce platform
Besides excellent skills in the relevant system for the area of functional leadership, MS-Office proficiency is expected ; Microsoft Power BI experience a plus