- 2+ years of experience in Front-End Development
- Professional experience in ReactJS. We will also consider candidates with strong Angular skills, looking to make the switch to ReactJS
- Familiarity with building REST APIs
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
- Experience with application state management (Flux, Redux, Vuex, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Team management and task management skills (we’re “we” people, not “me” people)
- Advanced in English
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.