Application Cloud Architect
Description of the tasks:
• Development of SharePoint Online sites, including the development of customised web parts
• Support for the definition of the architecture of the new system on SharePoint Online (SPO)
• Production of SPO architecture documents
• Front-end development of responsive user interface solutions in the M365 suite
• Identification and fixing of bugs and other coding issues
• Development of Yammer community spaces
• Integration of content from different tools of the M365 suite (e.g. Yammer, Teams) within SharePoint Online sites
• Overseeing the technical aspects of the migration process from the current Jive-based intranet solution (Connected) to M365, liaising with DG DIGIT and the external service provider in charge of implementing the migration
• Support for the definition of user needs requirement
• Upskilling the existing in-house team of web operation managers and developers in terms of SharePoint Online site development through informal knowledge sharing.
• Reporting of key performance indicators (data analysis)
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
• Interactions with business analysts, customer, users, project managers, community managers and in-house developers
Knowledge and skills:
• Very good knowledge of the modern SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 solutions including SharePoint Online 2019, MS Teams, and Yammer
• Very good knowledge of user interface technologies
• Knowledge of User Experience (UX) design best practices
• Ability to give business and technical presentations in English
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in SharePoint Online
• Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences in English
• Analysis and problem solving skills
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents in English
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
• Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects;
• Excellent Team Player;
• Ability to understand, speak and write English (C1);
• Excellent knowledge (i.e. equal to either at least 1 year of relevant higher education or at least 24 months of relevant professional experience) of SharePoint Online 2019
• Knowledge/experience of migration processes and of Jive would be an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries: Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.