Android Software Architect
Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for a Android Software Architect to join our team:
• Lead the creation of the system software architecture, defining components and interfaces.
• Lead system requirement specification and system integration from a software perspective.
• Work directly with our customers, document and present the architecture and explain the technical decisions taken, including the tradeoffs and consequences of those decision.
• Work closely with the hardware system engineer to ensure that the systems works as a whole, balancing hardware and software impact of system architecture decisions.
• Technical lead design, bring-up and integration activities, and work to ensure that the consequences of any design changes made are well understood that integrity of the system is maintained.
• Contribute in securing that the team has technical core partners (such as platform providers, component suppliers and third party technology providers) to secure smooth operations in projects and increase sales and business opportunities.
• Propose technical environment for development, test and transfer.
• Android framework
• Embedded C/C++
• Development tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Coverity
Location: Ílhavo (Aveiro) (Hybrid: 2 times per week in the client, negociable)
Take the Leap, Join Us!