DevSecOps (m/f) - Brussels
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creating security workflows for deployment & auditing of application security (on-premise and in Cloud);
- Collaborating with DevOps and Security teams to automate security services at all levels of the Bank (integration with CI/CD processes);
- Evaluating application risk and suggesting mitigations;
- Using industrial tools for dynamic and static scanning of applications;
- Support business lines in understanding issues related with the protection of their sensitive data.
Main Technical Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years exp. in similar roles;
- Solid experience in DevSecOps processes (CI / CD processes, containerization solutions, deployment & automation, …);
- Good experience in CI/CD tools: Jenkins pipelines, XLD, Artifactory;
- Experience in Cloud technologies (at least one of GCP, AWS, Azure);
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform and/or Sentinel);
- Solid experience in development and/or scripting – Python & others;
- Solid knowledge in HTTP and API protocols;
- Basic knowledge of systems & networks;
- Basic security knowledge.
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- The candidate must have a real interest in all areas of security & automation;
- Capable of summarizing findings and presenting them to management;
- Capable of collaborating with diverse teams & integrating diverse areas of knowledge;
- Autonomous and innovative;
- Good communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.