Business Intelligence Expert
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
Following tasks will be performed by external service provider:
▪ Design and development of data analytics solution: reports, dashboards and other data products
▪ Work together with Product Manager in order to propose specific solutions and deliverables according to the business requirements
▪ Writing of technical documentation
▪ Participation in project meetings with other members of the unit as well as stakeholders
▪ Data modelling and data analysis
▪ Release management - deployment and configuration of system
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Following skills and knowledge are required for the performance of the above listed tasks
▪ In depth knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools (SAP BO, Qliksense and Qlikview)
▪ In-depth knowledge of data warehouse design & architecture
▪ In-depth knowledge of relational database systems applied to data warehouse
▪ In depth knowledge of SQL
▪ Good knowledge of ETL tools
▪ Good knowledge of modelling tools
▪ Ability to cope with fast changing technologies in the Business Intelligence domain
Following specific expertise is mandatory for the performance of tasks:
▪ at least 5 years of specific expertise in the creation of BI Reports and dashboards using SAP BO and Qlik (Qlikview and Qliksense)
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.