Managed Services Operations
• Responsible for collecting all the data regarding the customer support request
• Installing patches and emergency fixes
• Understands and executes application data processing and business processes. This includes (but is not limited to) activities such as:
- Monitor data feeds from customers
- Data processing, loading, archiving, etc
- Provide first level support for operations issues
• Replicate/diagnose customer support request such that engineering can quickly provide a corrective solution.
• Regular follow-up with engineering team on escalated customer support request, handling them in accordance with the agreed SLA's - Response time and Resolution time being the primary KPIs.
• Participate in the development, review and implementation of product upgrade/patch and installation processes.
• Communicate proactively and frequently on issues and accomplishments.
• Performing regular health-checks of the assigned customer sites.
▪ Academic Qualifications: Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
▪ Technical Skills:
- Oracle and/or PostgreSQL knowledge
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge in using monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios)
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence (Optional)
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.