For more than 13 years, the CyberHULL team has been involved in leading data transformation, content, new media, and publishing initiatives for clients across the globe. Our clients are large American and European companies.
We are currently looking for a C# developer to work on the projects of a large American company, Movie and TV Series streaming platform.
- Development and support of existing delivery services and data analysis in C#;
- Porting scripts written in Typescript and Python to C#;
- Managing existing cloud infrastructure (Bamboo, AWS services);
- Daily code review;
- Release support, assistance to the QA team;
- Application maintenance, bug analysis and bug fixing;
- Work as part of the international team with English as the main language of communication;
- Teamwork, brainstorming.
- Intermediate level of English is a must (spoken and written);
- C# hands-on experience;
- Experience in SQL and relational databases.
- Experience in developing ETL applications;
- Working experience with .NET Core;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience in Docker;
- Practical experience with AWS services.
- Remote work from from Portugal
- Flexible working hours: 10 am – 7 pm or 11 am – 8 pm Portuguese time (GMT)
- Training programs (various technology stacks), certification, English lessons, seminars and dev meetups
- Career development (all of our solution architects and project managers started their work in our company as developers)
- Labor Contract in Portugal
- Opportunity to obtain residence permit (Article 90 – Residence Permit for Highly Qualified Activity in Certified Companies – “TECH VISA”)
- Competitive compensation (hourly rate, paid in US Dollars/Euros)
- Overtime work – only voluntary, always paid