Senior QA Engineer - Brussels
- Identify user cases
- Prepare data / scripts
- Perform performance tests, work with various teams to identify errors and propose improvements/solutions.
- Master in Computer Science or similar
- Relevant exp with performance test definition, in complex systems, including UI and Batch
- Experience with various testing tools: Ex Loadrunner, Dynatrace…
- Experience in identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Ability to discuss with architecture teams, infrastructure teams (DBA's) etc
- Fluency in English
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.