.NET Developer Senior (m/f)
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 4 years of experience;
- Core Knowledge and experience C#, .Net Core;
- Experience with any ESB or MoM, TFS and Git
- Experienced on data modelling and Sql Server and T-Sql,
- Rest API knowledge;
- Deep knowledge of industry best practices (SOLID, Design Patterns, TDD);
- Good knowledge of OOD principles (SOLID)
- Agile Practices
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture
You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
Apply now: email@example.com