Functional Consultant (m/f)- hybrid Lisboa
- Interpreting the client's requirements based on the participation in meetings with the client and on the reading of documentation provided by the client;
- Propose solutions framed in the vision of the project, according to the strategy related to the customer's application environment, and in line with the strategy of the respective information systems
- Perform requirements gathering and functional analysis of application solutions, business analysis, information systems and processes, according to the methodology defined for the project;
- Maintain fluid and constant communication with all the teams involved:
o Collaborate with the client and technical teams;
o Ensure compliance with the requirements defined by the final solution;
o Critically analyse and monitor requests for functional changes and clarify any doubts with the client
o Develop and maintain up-to-date technical project documentation, e.g. business and functional requirements specification, interface specification or user manuals.
Pre-requisites for this position:
- Higher academic degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering or Management;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Experience in functional analysis of information systems projects and preparation of their documentation;
- Knowledge of Office tools (Word and Excel);
- Ability to manage priorities;
- High analytical capacity and logical reasoning;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong orientation for results, responsibility and autonomy in the management of daily tasks.
Requirements not mandatory, but differentiating:
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies - C#;
- Knowledge of XML;
- Knowledge of databases/data model and SQL.
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.