Cloud Network Engineer
Fox IT is a Portuguese IT Consulting Company, born in 2018 with a huge desire to make a positive difference in the IT Industry. Seeing the consultants as our biggest assets, our Mission is to promote fair trade between us, our consultants, and our clients.
We are looking for a Cloud Network Engineer to join our team in Lisbon:
· You will work in the Cloud Centre of Excellence team and be in touch with the 3 major cloud service providers: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
· Responsible for solving network connectivity issues, adding/modifying firewall rules and new networks to enable connectivity on the cloud and to on-prem.
· Provide network configuration support and document client requirements.
· Responsible for the configuration and support of backbones connection over DirectConnect (AWS), ExpressRoute (Azure) and Interconnect (GCP).
· Utilize tools to verify and take required action on events aggregated from network monitoring tools and responsible for troubleshooting to ascertain root cause of issues.
· You will develop automation to deploy client’s requests/needs and use Terraform to deploy all the cloud configurations/solutions.
• 1 years of professional experience with at least one major cloud service provider.
• 1 or more cloud certifications.
• 1 or more network certifications (ex:CCNA Routing & Switching)
• Solid understanding of Internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP
• Ability to automate repetitive tasks (scripting skills in Bash/PowerShell/ Python)
• Proven experience with IaC practices and patterns – Terraform, Ansible, etc.
• Proven experience with git practices and patterns.
• Cloud network certifications.
• Experience with network operations.
• Proven experience with shift left security practices and patterns.
Take the Leap, Join Us!