Java Developer (m/f)
- Experience 3+ years
- Strong java programming skills with experience working at scale
- Experience working with the Spring Framework
- Experience with open source library security and cybersecurity
- Strong Unix/Linux experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Groovy and ksh shell scripting
The nice to haves
- Familiarity with SAS deployments
- Experience working in multiple OS environments including a variety of Windows and Unix based systems
- Familiarity with Web Services Architecture and Web App testing
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Self-starter and ability to work and deliver across an entire system.
What can you expect from us?
- Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
- We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world. We are represented in 4 European countries: Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
- If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health Insurance.
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.