Manual QA Engineer (m/f/d)
- You have the responsibility for designing and implementing test suites to improve the usability of our products.
- You design test cases, scenarios and maintain regression suites.
- You execute tests, manually test tasks and provide feedback based on acceptance criteria.
- You work with the development team and internal stakeholders to identify, reproduce and correct bugs.
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship or a study with technical background.
- You have a good working knowledge of test management software and QA methodologies.
- You have experience working and maintaining Postman collections.
- You have experience testing platforms on an API level and testing native mobile apps.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, decision-making ability and a holistic thinking.
- You have good team working and critical thinking skills.
- Yoi have very good communication skills in English.
· The opportunity to develop freely in a dynamically growing company in a secure industry, to help shape the future and to continuously develop yourself.
· The chance to take on responsibility from day one and follow your career path.
· Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
· Good work-life balance through flexible working hours on a trust basis and 27 days of vacation.
· Work independently of location through remote work.
· A MacBook also for private use.
· A health insurance covered by the company.
· An international team with strong cohesion, mutual support and joint solution finding.
· Community rituals, such as virtual coffee breaks, regular Jour Fixes and after-work events.
Our recruiting team Katharina and Lea are looking forward to receiving your application via our Website: https://www.endios.de/en/karriere/
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or call us on 0171 - 336127.