Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
· You are responsible for the conception and implementation of new features of our innovative platform solution.
· You will collaborate with other team members (PO, UX-Designer, Backend- and Frontend Developers).
· You take part in continuing and optimizing our existing solutions.
· You contribute to optimizing the development and release process.
· You have already gained some experience in a similar position.
· You are familiar with HTML5, SCSS, REST and Responsive web design.
· You have experience with GIT, Jira and Confluence and already worked in an agile development environment.
· You already have first experiences with GraphQL and AWS.
· You have very good communication skills in English.
· You work independently and structured, are responsible and a team player.
· You are always interested in finding solutions and use optimization potentials.
· The opportunity to develop freely in a dynamically growing company in a secure industry, to help shape the future and to continuously develop yourself.
· The chance to take on responsibility from day one and follow your career path.
· Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
· Good work-life balance through flexible working hours on a trust basis and 27 days of vacation.
· Work independently of location through remote work.
· A MacBook also for private use.
· A health insurance covered by the company.
· An international team with strong cohesion, mutual support and joint solution finding.
· Community rituals, such as virtual coffee breaks, regular Jour Fixes and after-work events.
Our recruiting team Katharina and Lea are looking forward to receiving your application via our Website: https://www.endios.de/en/karriere/
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or call us on +49171 - 336127